If you have been waiting for your favorite Magpul CORE glove styles in colors other than black, today is the day! Magpul CORE Technical, Patrol and Breach gloves originally available in black only are now in stock and shipping in both Charcoal and Coyote color versions. In addition, the Magpul CORE Flight glove is now available in a classic Sage and Charcoal color combination.
Tag Archives | Magpul CORE
Magpul does everything well and I have no doubt that the new Magpul CORE Blog will be worth reading.
The mission of Magpul CORE is simple: to project the founding principles of Magpul Industries Corporation to the customer, and to be the nexus of design and employment when developing new products. This mission is accomplished through a variety of channels such as firearms and adventure training courses, media and communications outlets, end-user interaction, and a relentless daily drive to improve.
This ethos generates a tremendous amount of information. Knowledge and experience; successes and failures. All are valuable in their own way. This information has no value if hidden away, and the Magpul CORE Blog is our outlet to share.
Gear: Hard use and real feedback. Critical evaluation of the details drives constant improvement.
Adventure: The good, bad, and ugly moments of life away from the comforts of home.
Fitness: Fitness is a vital and often ignored part of all things related to life. Whether you’re a military or law enforcement professional, firearms enthusiast, hunter, or a concerned citizen you’ll find information on optimizing physical performance.
Event and Competition Coverage: Challenging skills, equipment, and people in a realistic environment, competition is the proving ground for readiness.
The first post will cover the 2015 Recon Challenge. Read about a group of elite Marines who test themselves mentally and physically in honor of their fallen comrades.
Expect weekly articles covering a broad range of topics spanning across the four different categories. Visit www.magpul.com/propaganda
All five gloves that Magpul introduced in their Magpul CORE line last week are now shipping. They are available directly from Magpul and will be on dealer’s shelves soon.
On the fifth day of Glovemas, Magpul gave to me…
Magpul just rolled out their fifth new pair of gloves this week – the Magpul CORE Breach Gloves. This new glove features hard knuckle protection, enhanced grip texture, 3 finger touch screen compatibility, and fit purposefully designed for manipulating firearms. These are the most protective glove in the new lineup and will be available in both FR and non-FR versions.
- Leather palm with a double layer of digitally textured reinforcement provides better comfort under firearms recoil
- Corded nylon stretch fabric on back of hand with contour cut design and wrapped fingers
- Molded, padded knuckle cap and premium leather for superior impact protection
- Adjustable wrist for a custom, snug fit
- Thumb and forefinger “Gun Gusset” designed for better durability and comfort when shooting pistol griped firearms
- Expansion joints on the back of the fingers allow better flexibility in manipulating firearms triggers and controls
- Three-finger touchscreen capability
- Subdued branding for better camouflage and concealment
Magpul is on a roll. We are four days into the work week and they have released details of their fourth pair of gloves – the Magpul CORE Ranch Gloves. These are straight up work gloves that have been Magpulized with athletic fit, premium materials like goat skin leather, and index finger touch screen compatibility.
- Constructed with soft and durable goatskin for roping, riding, or simply working around the ranch
- An elasticized wrist and extended gauntlet gives you an easy on and off glove
- Conductive thread on the index finger for touchscreen compatibility
- Subdued branding