Have you ever thought it would be nice to have a folding stock on you AR-15? I suspect that most of you have and you are not alone which is exactly why Law Tactical makes their AR Folding Stock Adapter.
The AR Folding Stock Adapter is a hinged mechanism that can be installed between the lower receiver and receiver extension (buffer tube) on any standard AR-15 lower. It allows the stock to fold to the bolt release side of the receiver. Due to the nature of the AR-15 recoil system, it should not be fired while the stock is folded which is potentially a very large downside to this adapter since there is nothing to prevent the user from firing.
The Generation 2 AR Folding Stock Adapter will be released very soon. It features several improvements over the original version including:
- Lower profile housing
- Redesigned hinge system with steel shoulder bolt
- Enlarged steel locking lug
- Adjustable hinge tension (holds stock in folded position)
- Steel locking latch
- Quick detach sling attachment point
- Adjustable steel bolt carrier extension