Nearly every mention of the 20$Bandit Mini Kit (MK-7) that I have seen makes mention of the fact that it would make a great first aid kit organizer. It makes perfect sense that 20$Bandit is releasing med kit that is purpose built for use with the Mini Kit.
The 20$Bandit Mini Medic Kit is designed to fit perfectly into the clear, vinyl pouch in the Mini Kit and contains a few essentials:
(4) Personal Antimicrobial Wipes (PAWS)
(1) Roll cloth Adhesive Tape .25″
(2) BURN JEL (single use 3.5 g)
(2) Mole Skin (Kidney)
(1) Oval Eye Pad
(1) Wound Closure Strips (modern day butterfly bandage)
(10) Sheer Strip (1″ x 3″)
(4) 3″ x 3″Sterile gauze pads
(5) Knuckle bandages
(2) Hydrocortisone 1% Cream (1.5 g)
(2) Triple Antibiotic Ointment (.9 g)
(1) Mylar Space Blanket
It should be noted that this is more of an EDC boo-boo kit than a gunshot wound treatment kit so it is not a replacement for a proper IFAK (which anyone who carries a gun should be carrying).
Check out the Mini Medic Kit from 20$Bandit.
Comments are closed.