SKD Tactical has just released their FDT-Delta Utility Glove in Multicam and they are on sale for 15% for the next 40 hours or so.
I have had a pair of these for the last few weeks (I was sworn to secrecy) and they are everything I have come to expect from the FDT-Delta Utility Gloves – form fitting, comfortable, and affordable. They differ slightly in the material used on the back of the glove. Unlike the single color FDT-Delta Utility Gloves, the Multicam version have printed 3D mesh material that breaths well and has a very slight padded feel.
- Full touchscreen compatible forefinger and thumb
- Fold-over finger construction to eliminate fingertip discomfort
- Single-layer palm for tactile sensitivity
- Bar-tacked paracord pull loop
- Silicon printed grip on the palm
- Elastic wrist for quick don and doff sequence
- Genuine Multicam™ printed 3D mesh material
Check out the new FDT-Delta Utility Gloves Multicam at SKD Tactical. You can see the JTT review of the FDT-Delta Utility Gloves here and watch our Instagram feed for pics of the new gloves today.
Comments are closed.