The GRS Riflestocks Berserk Stock is now available at Tactical Works. The Berserk Stock has some really slick features but none are more slick than its push-button comb height and length of pull adjustments instead of the slower knobs found on most adjustable stocks.
- Made from 15% fiberglass reinforced Durethan
- The grip and forend is 5% slimmer than the Sporter Varmint by GRS
- Adjustable cheek piece and adjustable butt pad
- LOP 33.5 – 36.5 cm (13 – 14.4 in)
- The surface under the rear stock has been lengthened for better use of rear bags during prone shooting with bipods.
- The grip and forend have rubber grip surfaces for better friction in wet conditions. The surface of the rest of the stock is also textured to be easy to grip
- Pillar bedding made from 60% glass
- Includes 2 flush cup sling mounts and push button sling loops
- Sling stud in forend for bipod
- Weights approx. 3lbs
The GRS Berserk Stock is available for a variety of actions at Tactical Works. Visit Tactical Works for more details.