The Black Friday sale at Tactical Works has begun and runs through Monday. There are deals on Fix It Sticks, MDT Magazines, and more. You can see all the deals on their Black Friday sales page.
Tag Archives | Tactical Works
Black Friday Preview at Tactical Works
Tactical Works email subscribers have already received a sneak peek of their Black Friday sale which starts Thanksgiving Day at 4PM MST. The sale includes a number of items including 40% off MDT magazines, 15% off Fix It Sticks, $150 off Magpul Pro 700 chassis, and more.
Learn more from their mailer: Black Friday Preview
4th of July Weekend Specials at Tactical Works
Tactical Works is offering a number of specials this weekend including special pricing on limited edition TriggerTech Triggers, buttstocks from XLR, CYKE-Pods from MDT, and more. You can also use code “July4” for free shipping.
Learn more in the sale flier: Tactical Works Newsletter
Tactical Works Featured Product: Fusion Module by Reactor
Tactical Works’ latest featured product, the Fusion Module by Reactor, allows you to access a depth of information about whatever firearm to which it is mounted.
The Reactor Fusion Module is a Bluetooth Data Acquisition Device that mounts directly to your firearm and links with the Reactor ecosystem to deliver unmatched data logging and analysis tools. It mounts to your firearm vai M-LOK or Picatinny rail and gives real-time data about your shooting conditions, along with providing an automated dope book with the data from other sensors and supported third party devices.
The Reactor Fusion Module is built to communicate with the Reactor mobile app via Bluetooth. It has a variety of on-board sensors to collect data during each shot. This helps automate your data books and uncovers an entire new realm of metrics you might never have known about your shooting habits.
Reactor NEVER logs information without your Fusion Module being on and paired, and Reactor has completely transparent business practices to ensure your privacy and rights as a gun owner are protected.
You can learn a lot more about the product at TacticalWorks.com.
Adjustable Bag Rider by Long Shot Precision – Featured Product at Tactical Works
Tactical Works has released the details of their latest featured product – the Adjustable Bag Rider by Long Shot Precision.
- The Adjustable Bag Rider (ABR) replaces the need for expensive, heavy, and bulky adjustable front rests and wobbly monopods.
- It is the only bolt-on enhancement that provides vertical adjustment while providing horizontal stability without requiring positional body changes.
- Installation is simple, quick and you never need to remove the ABR.
- The ABR is made locally and assembled in the USA out of the highest quality American Aluminum, CNC made and anodized for superior water resistance.
- The custom dowels come in either hardened alloy steel or stainless steel and ride in linear bearings for consistent smooth operation.
- A custom-designed SS Thumb Wheel rides in two Delrin thrust washers that are known for their strength and creep resistance giving you unequaled ease in vertical adjustment in micro intervals.
- Designed to work with a rear bag and any bag or sand sock can be used – but a bag with ears works best.
The Adjustable Bag Rider is available for the following chassis:
- MDT buttstock & Chassis
- Ruger Precision Rifle
- Tikka T3x TAC A1
- Christensen MPR
- MPA Chassis
- Coming soon for the Magpul PRS Gen3 and the XLR Chassis
Learn more at TacticalWorks.com.