Tactical Works has released the details of their latest featured product – the Adjustable Bag Rider by Long Shot Precision.
- The Adjustable Bag Rider (ABR) replaces the need for expensive, heavy, and bulky adjustable front rests and wobbly monopods.
- It is the only bolt-on enhancement that provides vertical adjustment while providing horizontal stability without requiring positional body changes.
- Installation is simple, quick and you never need to remove the ABR.
- The ABR is made locally and assembled in the USA out of the highest quality American Aluminum, CNC made and anodized for superior water resistance.
- The custom dowels come in either hardened alloy steel or stainless steel and ride in linear bearings for consistent smooth operation.
- A custom-designed SS Thumb Wheel rides in two Delrin thrust washers that are known for their strength and creep resistance giving you unequaled ease in vertical adjustment in micro intervals.
- Designed to work with a rear bag and any bag or sand sock can be used – but a bag with ears works best.
The Adjustable Bag Rider is available for the following chassis:
- MDT buttstock & Chassis
- Ruger Precision Rifle
- Tikka T3x TAC A1
- Christensen MPR
- MPA Chassis
- Coming soon for the Magpul PRS Gen3 and the XLR Chassis
Learn more at TacticalWorks.com.