The Magpul Hunter 700L for Remington 700 Long Action rifles is now available. Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block, the Magpul Hunter 700L Stock offers users a cost effective replacement featuring fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics.
Compatible with Remington 700 Long Actions, this stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user. The 700L is also M-LOK compatible to accept a broad range of accessories.
Also compatible with Magpul’s Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L which allows the rifle to be used with detachable AICS-spec box magazines without the need for custom inletting.
Features and Specs:
- Compatible with standard Remington 700 patternlong action rifles with stock Remington hinged floorplates*
- Easily upgradeable to removable AICS-spec long action magazines (.30-06 or .300WM pattern) with the affordable Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block
- Accepts ALL factory Remington barrels including aftermarket profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920″ dia. 5.50″ forward of the breech)
- Tapered Beam design provides good rigidity through forend and will free-float compatible barrels
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0”-15.0” with included 0.50” Spacers
- Rubber recoil butt-pad included and optional OEM Butt-Pad Adapteravailable for use with aftermarket pads
- Optional High Cheek Riser Kitwith 0.50″ and 0.75″ Risers to adjust cheek weld (Stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25″ Riser)
- Accepts factory and most aftermarket triggers
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
Check out the Magpul Hunter 700L at Magpul.