Magpul is now shipping their PMAG D-60 drum magazine!
The vast majority of AR-15 drum magazines on the market are pure unadulterated junk. If anyone can make a drum that is comparatively affordable, reliable, and durable, it’s Magpul. The new PMAG D-60 features 60 round capacity, easy take-down for cleaning, a rear window to show capacity, and an easy to use loading lever.
Santa, feel free to leave one of these under my tree.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Wide compatibility with most ‘STANAG 4179’ platforms such as the AR15, M4, M16, SCAR MK16/16S, HK416, MR556, M27 IAR, and others
- Bolt hold open feature will lock the bolt back on the last round*
- Loading Lever to take tension off the spring for easy loading by hand
- Feed Tower compatible with most loading devices, including USGI stripper clips and guides, the StripLULA™, and others
- Designed to be left loaded for long term storage without any loss of function or degradation
- All components used are corrosion resistant
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning with only a flat-bladed screwdriver or similar
- Anti-glare translucent window on rear of drum allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Paint pen dot matrix panel on back of body to allow for identification marking
- Slip-on, semi-rigid Dust Cover prevents grit and debris intrusion during storage and transport