Plain old Nomex flight gloves are some of my all-time favorite shooting gloves. They provide good dexterity, can be made to have a very tight fit, and they last a surprisingly long time. Now Magpul is set to put their own spin on the classic flight glove with their upcoming Magpul CORE Flight Glove.
These gloves feature premium materials like Nomex and leather. The fit has been improved versus the original flight gloves and modern features like three finger touchscreen compatibility have been added.
- Durable and soft premium leather palm
- Constructed with flame and heat-resistant Nomex®
- Three-finger touchscreen capability
- Gauntlet coverage extends past the wrist
- Excellent flexibility and dexterity
- Subdued branding
The new Magpul CORE Flight Gloves will be available soon. Check them out on Magpul.com.