Midwest Armor’s new VENTURE FM4 has a spec sheet that is down right drool inducing. How does a level IV stand alone, triple curve plate that is only .55″ thick sound? What if I told you it weighs only 5.5 pounds per plate?
- Materials: Advanced Uni-Directional UHMWPE
- Size: SAPI/ESAPI Standards
- Thickness: 0.55″
- Weight: 5.5 pounds (2.5 Kg)
- Liner: Plural-Component Polyurea
- Resistant to Gasoline/JP7 and salt water
These plates tick every check box for what makes a potentially epic set of ballistic plates – thin, broad ballistic threat mitigation, and lightweight. Check out the new VENTURE FM4 at Midwest Armor.