Bastion’s newest knife is a throwback… way, way back. The worked with YouTube knife channel Cutlery Lover to design a modernized Barlow style knife.
This is not your grandfather’s Barlow. It features a manual assist blade and a flipper for the other blade! The blades are ground from 5CR15MOV steel. The handle features G-10 scales with a stainless steel bolster.
- Closed length: 3.28 inches
- Open length: 5.85 inches
- Blade length: 2.57 inches
- Flipper blade width: .55 inches
- Manual assist blade width: .58 inches
- Blade edge: .05 inches
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Blade Material: 5CR15MOV
- Handle Materials: G-10 and Stainless Steel