Ft Worth, TX – CRT Adventure Gear is proud to introduce the Patent
Pending SP3 KITv1, a self-contained, discreet, lightweight fire starting
kit that’s ready for your next adventure.
Named for the third “survival priority”, fire, the SP3 KITv1was initially
developed as a low profile emergency fire starting kit for everyday carry
(EDC) in urban environments. As such, it uses the inconspicuous
form factor of a ballpoint pen to help it fly under the radar.
However, hunters, campers, backpackers, wilderness Search and Rescue,
and other adventurers who need fire starting provisions also appreciate
its adaptability, form and function. The SP3 KITv1 not only fits anywhere
you would normally find a ballpoint pen, it is easily broken down or
modified to meet a wide range of specific kitting needs.
- Complete kit weighs less than a disposable lighter
- Micro ballpoint pen for filling out game tags, taking notes, or other
- writing needs
- The heat treated, tool steel striker is designed for compact
- The Patent Pending three part tinder is self-contained, can burn for over
- four minutes or be pulled apart and used to light multiple fires
- The Patent Pending ferro rod is one of, if not the, lightest weight handled
- ferro rods on the market and permanently holds a high quality pyrophoric
- rod for maximum sparking performance
- A sandpaper patch is included with the kit that can be wrapped around the pen
- body for field maintenance of the striker edge, if needed
- The pen cap and pen body can be used as handle extensions for additional
- control of the ferro rod and striker
Available just in time for the holiday season, additional information about the SP3 KITv1 or CRT Adventure Gear is available at:
Comments are closed.