Tactical Works has released their new AICS Rifleman Mag Carrier. This kydex, AICS compatible magazine carrier is produced in conjunction with Ivory Holsters. It features broad hardware compatibility so it can be adapted to mount just about anywhere including your belt or PALS webbing (Tek-Lok included).
- Constructed with 0.080″ thick Kydex
- Blade Teck Tek-Lok belt attachment. Adjustable for belt width from 1.5″ to 2.25″. Double locking mechanism so no slipping or twisting.
- Mounting holes on both sides of the carrier so can be used ambidextrously
- MRD (Manual Retention Device) for adjusting front to back tension to fit a variety of magazines
- Fits most short action 10 round AICS pattern magazines: Accuracy International, Accurate Mag, MDT polymer and metal, Magpul
- Weighs just under 4 ounces. Measures 4 1/4″ x 3″ x 1 1/4″
- 1/8″ Allen Key included for MRD adjustment
- Made by hand in the USA
Tactical Works has also posted their Father’s Day sale. The sale includes several great items for dad including Fix It Sticks, Faxon Barrels, and more. Check out the sale flyer: Tactical Works Father’s Day Sale Flyer