Parker Mountain Machine (PMM) is now offering their first custom firearm package – the P320 X-Comp. PMM mates one of their custom compensators with a P320 Compact slide and a X-Five frame. The result is a hybrid/integrated comp gun where the compensator nests almost entirely within the footprint of the frame. This combination of parts and features blurs the line between competition and full-size duty gun.
- PMM Compensator: Our own single port design made of 7075-T651 Finished in a 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hardcoat with aesthetics to match the P320. This design does not use set screws like most offerings, instead using a shim system similar to muzzle devices found on rifles.
- Custom compact slide: With added ports to the slide to bring down reciprocating mass and added “X-COMP” and “PMM” markings for a distinct and identifiable look, this system utilizes a factory recoil spring and factory slide internals, keeping the known reliability of the weapon.
- Apex Trigger: we have utilized the Apex Tactical action enhancement trigger kit and flat face trigger. This results in almost no take-up, with a crisp break and short, tactile reset.
- Custom stippled X-Five frame: With forward reference points and 360 degree coverage, this frame has a “mild” texture with more traction than factory.
- Available with an RMR mounted and zeroed or factory suppressor sights with a cover plate for the optic cut (both options will come with a cover plate)
- All PMM X-Comp pistols will come with a test target proving zero and accuracy.
- x4 21 round magazines included.
Check out ParkerMountainMachine.com.
I got to shoot one of the initial builds that was bought by Nick (Spartannc on IG) and it is absolutely amazing. It has to be the flattest shooting pistol I’ve ever shot, with insanely quick return to target and minimal recoil. It really is cool to see what they’ve done with their XCOMP builds