Parker Mountain Machine (PMM) is now offering their first custom firearm package – the P320 X-Comp. PMM mates one of their custom compensators with a P320 Compact slide and a X-Five frame. The result is a hybrid/integrated comp gun where the compensator nests almost entirely within the footprint of the frame. This combination of parts and features blurs the line between competition and full-size duty gun.
- PMM Compensator: Our own single port design made of 7075-T651 Finished in a 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hardcoat with aesthetics to match the P320. This design does not use set screws like most offerings, instead using a shim system similar to muzzle devices found on rifles.
- Custom compact slide: With added ports to the slide to bring down reciprocating mass and added “X-COMP” and “PMM” markings for a distinct and identifiable look, this system utilizes a factory recoil spring and factory slide internals, keeping the known reliability of the weapon.
- Apex Trigger: we have utilized the Apex Tactical action enhancement trigger kit and flat face trigger. This results in almost no take-up, with a crisp break and short, tactile reset.
- Custom stippled X-Five frame: With forward reference points and 360 degree coverage, this frame has a “mild” texture with more traction than factory.
- Available with an RMR mounted and zeroed or factory suppressor sights with a cover plate for the optic cut (both options will come with a cover plate)
- All PMM X-Comp pistols will come with a test target proving zero and accuracy.
- x4 21 round magazines included.
Check out ParkerMountainMachine.com.