Beez Combat Systems (BCS) continues to update their line of tactical gear with their new laser cut GRID technology. The newest addition to that line is the BALCS GRID Cumber armor carrier. Nearly every surface of this carrier is covered with BCS’s MOLLE compatible grid material. The material is laser cut with a series of slots to create a surface that is lighter, more durable, and lower profile than typical sewn on PALS webbing.
The BALCS GRID Cumber also makes use of FirstSpear’s Tubes hardware to make closing the exterior cummerbund a snap.
- The ultimate in laser cut body armor carrier performance.
- Modular laser cut attachment points on entire vest for maximum versatility.
- Padded 3D mesh interior provides additional comfort and airflow.
- The carrier has an internal and a full external adjustable cummerbund.
- Supports 10×12, ESAPI Medium and Large, Swimmer cut.
- Side plate pockets on the inside of cummerbund – supports 6×6, 6×8 and 7×8.
- Cummerbund has velcro access for soft armor inserts(6×12-15″) or rigid inserts.
- Concealable rear adjustment sleeve for cummerbund.
- 4” Shoulder pads with laser cut routing and fully adjustable shoulders.
- Reinforced drag handle.
- ONLY AVAILABLE TO CUSTOMERS IN THE USA.
Materials / Construction
- 500 denier Cordura and GRID (contact us for other colors)
- MIL-Spec thread.
- Tubes™ FirstSpear® Tubes™ are trademarks of FirstSpear, LLC.