KE Arms has licensed the manufacturing and distribution rights for the patent pending Sear Link Technology trigger system from M&M Manufacturing. All components are made and assembled in the USA.
The SLT-1 has been tested thoroughly before release with tens of thousands of rounds in traditional 5.56 AR platforms, .308 AR platforms, 9mm AR pattern blow back carbines, and the SIG MPX
- 4.5 POUND TRIGGER PULL
- MINIMAL TAKEUP AND OVERTRAVEL
- ULTRA-CRISP BREAK
- DRASTICALLY REDUCED SPLIT TIMES
- SIMPLE DROP IN INSTALLATION
EFFICIENT ENERGY TRANSFER
– There is no disconnector for the hammer to drive through, thus creating a more efficient cycle of the bolt simply pushing the hammer out of the way as the gun fires.
– Forces of the bolt on the hammer are not transmitted into any other components of the trigger assembly.
– Constant sear engagement against the hammer means the trigger is always ready to reset and fire
Moving parts are sealed in the underside of the housing making it less susceptible to fouling and debris.
No impact on moving internal parts increases longevity of the trigger system.
The SLT-1 Drops into mil-spec fire control pockets and is retained with standard fire control pins captured by springs inside the housing bushings.
Due to the unique geometry of the trigger, the safety can always be applied regardless of the hammer being down or cocked. When used appropriately this adds another level of safety to administrative handling and clearing of malfunctions.
Ambi Selector Included for a Limited Time
For a limited time KE Arms Ambi-Selectors will be included with all orders direct from KE Arms. If you purchase an SLT-1 from an authorized retailer during this time, you will receive a voucher for a free ambi-selector in the package.
Introductory MSRP of $199.95
Order online at http://www.kearms.com/slt-1-sear-link-technology-trigger.aspx