One of the coolest things about watching Magpul is that their big ideas have never been limited to just firearms and related accessories. The new DAKA Pouches are a prime example. On one hand, it would be easy to write them off as just a zippered pouch not unlike the ones you used to store your pencils inside your Trapper Keeper. On the other, there is a level of refinement and innovation built into this pouch that assures us that Magpul is still Magpul even as they venture further and further from firearms.
The Magpul DAKA Pouch, designed to bring organization to the dusty, dirty, and muddy world we work and play in.
Made from polymer infused textiles that are welded on all seams and use a genuine YKK® water resistant zipper. The construction methods and materials used mean that these pouches are at home in hard use applications like tool storage or bulk storage of your reloaded ammunition as well as lighter duties like organizing your personal electronic accessories. Although these pouches are not 100% water proof (read submersible…) they will keep your items dry under most wet weather situations making them a great choice for most outdoor adventures.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Large Pouch size 9″x13″
- Reinforced polymer fabric with anti-slip texture
- Welded construction creates permanent impenetrable seals
- YKK AquaGuard® water repellant zipper
- 550 paracord with heat shrink tubing for enhanced grip, even with gloves
- Paint pen dot matrix debossed into body for identification marking
- Carabiner attachment points