There are several different soft armor cuts out there on the market and it can sometimes be difficult to find a carrier that works with whatever cut you happen to have. When it comes time to replace or upgrade the functionality of your armor carrier, Beez Combat Systems (BCS) can take the pain out of finding the right carrier with their custom body armor carriers. They have tried to make the process so simple that even bloggers can understand it.
BCS recently revamped their form to make the process even easier. If you want to purchase a custom carrier, just follow these steps…
- Trace your soft armor panels (the panels, not the carrier) on the back of a gun bunny poster (any paper will do but they prefer gun bunny posters) and then cut them out.
- Mark each cutout with “front” or “back” respectively, your contact info (name, phone number, email address, mailing address), rifle plate size if applicable, stab plate size if applicable, internal hook or loop material, Velcro field placement for ID/patches, any other options you want, and the brand and size information of the panels if you can provide it.
- Record your height, weight, chest, and waist measurements on one of the cutouts.
- Fold the cutouts and place them into an envelope with the above form.
- Email BCS to let them know that the cutouts are on their way.
After all that, you just sit back and weight for a shiny new armor carrier to show up. Easy.