Gadsden Dynamics is set to improve their elastic magazine pouch design. They shared a new prototype for their pouch that will go into production in the near future. The new design uses Cordura on the “corners” to reinforce common wear points on elastic mag pouches and elastic in the center to provide the compliance necessary to accommodate a variety of magazines. It also has the benefit of giving the pouch enough structure to make inserting a magazine with one much hand easier.
Here are some of the details they shared about this pouch and future iterations:
- Fits any 556 rifle magazine
- Unique 4” elastic/Cordura retention system designed for ease of single-handed magazine insertion and 1000D Cordura reinforced edges for vastly improved durability and longevity
- Secures to any MOLLE panel, standard every day carry belt, OR most inner/outer duty belts
- No raw laser cut edges (except MOLLE slots), so no worries about fabric edges fraying
- AK, 7.62, and pistol mag pouch options are next to come!
Stay tuned for more details on availability and what other products in the Gadsden Dynamics lineup will inherit this new design.