Hill People Gear have rolled out the new Umlindi V2, an update to their popular Umlindi lumbar pack. The V2 boasts a number of new features over the original:
- zipper flap removed for more convenient access
- AHBC / Connor Style lumbar flap for increased comfort with shoulder only carry
- dual 7075 aluminum stays in the removable HDPE framesheet
- larger wand pockets with cinch system will lay flat but can expand large enough to hold 2 standard Nalgenes in each side
- full height slot pocket on inside of the pack on back side with velcro closure that can also be accessed from the outside via #10 zipper
- dual top compression straps
- zippered pocket on top of top lid
- full velcro field on the underside of top lid for the use of velcro backed accessories such as the Tool Roll or 58 Pouch
Why isn’t that dude’s rifle on half-cock? He should know better.
Probably because it’s a photo shoot and there’s no round in the chamber. You should know better.