Made exclusively for Primary Arms customers, this barreled upper receiver from Kinetic Development Group comes pre-assembled with everything you need to build a high-quality AR-15. The only upper components missing are the bolt carrier group and charging handle. The forged upper receiver already has the dust cover and forward assist attached to save you the trouble of having to drive pins or losing springs. The 16” barrel with mid-length gas system is securely attached via the barrel nut of the 13.5” freefloat handguard. The handguard is the main feature of this assembly. It is the KDG MREX-AR handguard that is modeled after their highly popular handguard for the SCAR rifle system. The handguard profile is designed to be more ergonomic than a standard tube design and makes using a c-grip very comfortable. It has a flat bottom to give you a stable rest when shooting off a support and utilizes the M-LOK attachment system so you can quickly add and take off accessories. The M-LOK segments are located along the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions to give you plenty of room for customization. If you are looking to quickly build an AR-15 rifle, then look no further. This exclusive barreled upper receiver will satisfy your needs and more.
- Barreled upper receiver exclusive to Primary Arms
- Ballistic Advantage 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel barrel with QPQ nitride finish
- Nickel Boron extended M4 feed ramp
- Low profile gas block
- Ballistic Advantage melonite gas tube
- Includes KDG MREX handguard
- M-LOK attachment points for lights, bipods, fore grips, and other tactical accessories
- Full length picatinny rail for red dot sight, iron sight, or scope
- Hard coat anodized black
- Forged upper receiver compatible with Mil-Spec lower receivers
- Ballistic Advantage VG6 Delta flash suppressor/compensator muzzle device
- Two quick detach sling mounts on either side of the handguard
This solidly built upper receiver is hard coat anodized black to give the aluminum even more protection against corrosion and wear. The barrel has a 1:7 twist rate combined with a mid-length gas system which gives it maximum versatility when shooting a bunch of different bullet designs and weights. The VG6 delta flash suppressor attached to the muzzle helps to eliminate muzzle flash to make it more pleasant to shoot in low light conditions and even works as a compensator to reduce muzzle rise. It has a black nitride finish and is heat treated to withstand the high gas pressures of 5.56 NATO.