Remember that custom, one-off Perroz Designs carrier that we profiled here because of its use of Tweave material for the entire plate pocket? Well, it was a good enough idea to find its way into regular line up.
Perroz Designs is calling it the Tweave Plate Carrier and it shares many features with their MSPC with the obvious difference of use of 4-way stretch Tweave for the plate pocket. This makes the carrier extremely concealable and allows it to pack very small when the plates are removed.
Exceptionally lightweight and packable. Built with premium materials and designed with a focus on performance. Utilizing Tweave Durastretch, a durable four-way stretch fabric that is non-restrictive and accommodating.
– Tweave Durastretch 520E outer material.
– 3D spacer mesh 3mm padding inner material.
– 35oz. DuPont Hypalon shoulder-straps.
– 35oz. DuPont Hypalon cummerbund.
– Cummerbund is fully MOLLE compatible and adjustable via Velcro®. One size fits all.
– ITW QASM (Quick Attach Surface Mount) buckles included – SwiftClip™ compatible.
– Large loop Velcro® surface front for use with magazine placards, chest rigs etc.
– Reinforced plate pocket stitching.
Quality guaranteed. Made in Canada.
Comments are closed.