Aero Precision just shook up the budget AR-15 market with the introduction of their $699 AC-15. This is Aero Precision’s first entry into the complete rifle market and they should be competitive right out of the gate with it’s affordable price and solid features.
At $699 (less with a coupon, see below), it is priced to take on carbines like the Ruger AR-556 and S&W M&P-15 Sport. From where I sit, the AC-15 appears to offer significant advantages over either including a better twist rate, standard parts, and a dust cover. This is a significant development for those looking to get into an AR-15 on a budget.
Use code SAVE10NOW to save 10% on the AC-15. That brings the price down to $629 shipped (free shipping on orders over $99).
- Upper: Standard M4 Upper Receiver
- Barrel: 16″ 5.56 NATO, Carbine Length, 1:7 Twist, 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, QPQ corrosion resistant finish, M4 Profile
- Sights: Magpul MBUS Rear Sight, A2 Front Sight
- Handguard: Standard M4 Carbine Handguard with double heat shield
- Gas System: Carbine Length Gas System and A2 Pinned Front Sight Block
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Cut, 8620 Steel, Phosphate Finish, Properly Staked, Carpenter 158 Bolt, HP and MPI Tested
- Muzzle Device: Standard A2 Flash Hider
- Lower: Gen 2 Lower Receiver with flared magwell and upper tension screw
- Lower Parts Kit: Standard AR15 Lower Parts Kit
- Buffer Kit: Standard Mil-Spec AR15/M4 Buffer Kit
- Stock: Standard M4 Collapsable Stock
- Grip: Standard A2 Pistol Grip
- Magazine: Magpul 30 Round PMAG
Comments are closed.