Magpul just released a video about their upcoming Hunter X-22 Stock for the Ruger 10/22.
The video is great and the stock looks even better. It is highly adjustable, sports M-LOK slots in the forend, and has a very slick reversible barrel tray so it can be used with bull barrels or the standard tapered profile barrels.
- Drop-in design compatible with all factory Ruger 10/22 receivers
- Reinforced polymer construction for strength and durability
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 12.5”-14.5” with 0.50” Spacers
- Non-slip rubber butt-pad
- Optional Cheek Riser Kits to raise cheek height 0.25”, 0.50”, or 0.75”
- Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory barrels as well as aftermarket up to 0.920”
- Compatible with all capacities of factory Ruger 10/22 magazines
- M-LOK™ slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Twodimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
- Weighs 2.4 lbs (w/two Spacers installed)