Perroz Designs has released the details of their latest revision to the Low Profile Slick Plate Carrier. The new version adds a significant amount of capability to the previous design without adding much bulk.
The Gen 4 version will feature:
– 500 Denier Nylon Cordura® outer material.
– 3D spacer mesh 3mm padding inner material.
– 35oz. DuPont Hypalon shoulder-straps.
– 35oz. DuPont Hypalon cummerbund with additional loop Velcro®, combined with doubled-up 4in elastic in the rear.
– Small admin pouch 5 in wide x 4 in high. Velcro® sealable with three 2 in elastic loops internally for Chemlights, pens, etc.
– Swift-Clip comptable for chest rigs, etc. Three different height options.
– Large loop Velcro® surface 10.25 in wide x 6 in high for use with Blue Force Gear, Inc. DAP accessories.
– Pull-tabs for ease in removing and inserting ballistic plates.
– Velcro® One-Wrap loops for comms wire routing, etc.
– Reinforced plate pocket stitching.
I confirmed with Perroz Designs that side buckles can be added at the user’s request to secure wider chest rigs. The Low Profile Slick Plate Carrier Gen 4 will be available soon from Perroz Designs.
Comments are closed.