When an immigrant to the United States is naturalized they take the following oath:
- I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance
- and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty
- of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend
- the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith
- and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform :noncombatant service in the Armed Forces
- of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of
- national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely
- without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.
The United States Oath of Allegiance encapsulates the responsibilities of every citizen. This patch from Orca Tactical and Texas Black Rifle Company is meant to remind everyone of that.
I purchased mine at OC Tactical.
Comments are closed.