(CINCINNATI, OH) – Faxon Firearms, a Cincinnati, Ohio-based manufacturer of quality rifle and pistol components, and complete firearms, has announced the launch date for their new 8.6 Blackout Barrels.
Since the unveiling of their 1:3 twist 8.6 BLK barrels at SHOT Show 2022, a burning question for those interested in the new round developed by Q has been, “When will barrels be available?” Late last week, Faxon Firearms posted their 5.27.22 launch date on their 8.6 BLK landing page (https://faxonfirearms.com/86blk/).
Faxon Firearms will be releasing the following barrels on Friday:
- Faxon 8″ Big Gunner, 8.6 BLK, Pistol Length, 4150, Nitride
- Faxon 12″ Big Gunner, 8.6 BLK, Pistol Length, 4150, Nitride
- Faxon 16″ Big Gunner, 8.6 BLK, Carbine Length, 4150, Nitride
For Remage-Style Bolt Guns:
- Faxon 8″ Modified Light Palma Profile, 8.6 BLK, 416-R, Nitride
- Faxon 12″ Modified Light Palma Profile, 8.6 BLK, 416-R, Nitride
- Faxon 16″ Modified Light Palma Profile, 8.6 BLK, 416-R, Nitride
In addition to the 8.6 BLK barrels, Faxon will be launching 3 new AR-10 M-Lok Handguards, and AR-10 height gas blocks. More products for 8.6 BLK will continue to become available throughout the summer.
Faxon has also teased their complete firearms for 8.6 BLK, slated to be released during quarter 3 of this year.
Attendees of the NRA show in Houston this week will be able to see Faxon’s line of 8.6 BLK products first-hand at booth #3741.
For more information, visit: FaxonFirearms.com/86BLK