Fort Worth, Texas: CMC Triggers, the original manufacturer of the AR Drop-in Trigger Group since 2003, today announced the official launch of the CMC Remington 700 Ultra Precision Trigger. Known for creating the best aftermarket match grade triggers for the AR-15, AR-10, AK and more recently the Glock trigger, CMC has expanded their collection to include the new Remington 700 bolt action rifle trigger.
CMC is not the first company to offer an aftermarket Remington 700 trigger, nonetheless, following extensive research and testing, CMC’s Engineers saw a need to improve upon the trigger’s design where others missed the mark.
Obsessed with safety and compelled to apply it, CMC developed their patent pending Over Center Dynamic Locking System (O.C.D. ™ Locking System). Analysis of existing OEM and aftermarket Fire Control Systems for the Remington 700 platform exposed multiple opportunities to significantly increase the margin of safety provided by the Fire Control Systems safety mechanism, such as:
- Interdependency of trigger pull weight, pre/over travel adjustments, and safety margin
- Unnecessary complexity of the Fire Control System’s safety mechanism design
- Safety mechanism components manufactured using inferior materials and methods
- Safety mechanism acts only on sear
CMC Triggers developed their O. C. D. ™ Locking System to overcome all these safety issues.
- Safety mechanism independent of pull weight adjustment, pre/over travel adjustment
- Safety comprised of a single internal precision S7 Tool steel investment cast component
- Manufactured to a .001″ total tolerance using state of the art manufacturing processes
- Renders all Fire Control System components immobile
Arguably the safest R700 trigger on the market, the CMC Remington Ultra Precision Trigger is an integrated, self-contained trigger assembly with no loose components, and is easily installed requiring no special tools. The CMC Remington Trigger has an adjustable pull weight for long-range precision, tactical use, and hunting. No removal or disassembly of the trigger is required to adjust the weight from 8oz to 3.5lbs. The trigger will come factory set at 2.5lbs.
For ease of trigger installation, the integrated bolt release catch is pre-installed. The trigger and internal components are manufactured from superior S7 tool steel, coated with a proprietary blend of advanced PVD and Hexagonal boron nitride coating giving ultimate corrosion wear-resistance and an ultra-low friction coefficient.
CMC manufactures their Remington Ultra Precision Trigger at its Texas-based state of the art manufacturing facility from CNC-machined aerospace alloy components and CNC-precision tool steel investment castings. Components are finished with cutting edge surface treatments and coating to ensure the highest level of functionality, longevity, and appearance. Like all CMC Trigger’s products, this trigger is exceptionally well made, much more durable than the standard stock Remington trigger, and includes CMC’s Satisfaction Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty.
CMC Triggers Remington 700 Ultra Precision Features:
- Integrated self-contained design
- Easy to Install
- Zero Over Travel & Zero Creep
- Available in CMC patented Flat Trigger Bow or Curved Profile
- O. C. D. ™ Locking System
- Adjustable trigger weight by user whilst installed in rifle
- Adjustability Range is 8oz – 3.5lbs – comes factory at 2.5lbs
- Made from 7070 T6 Aluminum and S7 Tool Steel
- CMC Triggers Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA in the Great State of Texas
- Patent Pending O.C.D. ™ Locking System
CMC Triggers modernizes America’s oldest gun manufacture’s bolt action rifle and creates the safest Remington 700 trigger available. Gunsmiths, rifle builders and OEM customers can take advantage of this easy to install rifle upgrade.
CMC Remington 700 Ultra Precision Triggers are shipping now to dealers and distributors across the country and are expected to move quickly. Anyone interested in acquiring their own CMC Remington 700 Ultra Precision Trigger should act now and contact their local dealer.
For more information on the CMC Remington 700 Ultra Precision Trigger or other products offered by CMC Triggers, please visit www.cmctriggers.com.
“Remington” is a federally registered trademark of RA Brands, LLC. and is one of many trademarks owned by RA Brands, LLC. CMC Triggers is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Remington Arms or RA Brands, LLC. This is an aftermarket product listed above, designed to be compatible with the Remington 700 rifle.