Fort Worth, Texas: Due to the rise in popularity of Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC) rifles and after careful research and development, CMC Triggers has launched their own PCC Trigger. The CMC AR-15 / AR-10 9mm PCC Single Stage Drop-in Trigger, available in both “Classic” Curved Bow and CMC’s patented “Signature” Flat Bow, was designed with the highest caliber that one comes to expect from CMC Triggers.
The same CMC Trigger that has become respected for use in AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles can now be easily installed in PCC rifles. Previously, PCC rifles with a standard trigger installed had approximately a 50% trigger reset failure rate. CMC’s new PCC Trigger geometry design has overcome those earlier issues. The PCC Trigger’s hammer dimensions have been modified to facilitate the 9mm platform and ensure reliability with each pull of the trigger.
The CMC Curved Trigger bow has an exceptionally smooth feel and ultra-clean break while the CMC Flat Trigger Bow renders a linear feel unsurpassed by any other trigger bow shape.
- CMC AR-15 / AR-10 9mm PCC Single Stage Drop-in Trigger Features:
- Single Stage Match Trigger
- Ultra-crisp 3.5lb trigger pull with no creep prior to hammer release
- Glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Hand assembled, and hand tested
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Includes CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set
- Fits MIL-SPEC AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001″
- Trigger is easy to install following the instructions: follow link www.cmctriggers.com/installation-instructions
While PCC shooting has been around for a while, it has recently become popular for competition shooting. USPSA now allows the PCC to be used in matches. Carbines are easier to shoot fast, and easier to shoot accurately compared to handguns. Many 3-Gun shooters have also found that shooting USPSA with a PCC is a good way to get rifle practice for 3-Gun.
CMC Triggers is the original maker and manufacturer of the Drop-in Trigger Group for the AR-15/10 rifle since 2003. CMC’s critical sear engagement surfaces have a propriety machining process that renders superior surface finish and dimensional control. As compared to their competition, the techniques used establish a 1-2 RMS surface finish as opposed to EDMing which leaves a pitty 32 RMS, compared to a mirror which is 0 RMS. CMC Triggers sear engagement overlap is six to eight times greater than their competitors. This provides a much safer trigger and enhances reliability.
All CMC products come with a Lifetime Warranty and are made in the U.S.A., CMC proudly designs all its products for Law Enforcement, Military and Civilian use.
For more information about CMC Triggers and all the products we offer please visit us at cmctriggers.com
Comments are closed.