Urban Operator just launched their newest product, the Urban Triglide Frame Belt.
Urban Triglide Frame Buckle is the newest and toughest-built riggers belt by Urban Operator. Belt uses a feather light 1.5″ AustriAlpin COBRA Frame buckle made of 7075 grade aluminum alloy with stainless steel adjuster bar that has 18kN strength rating. The Urban Triglide Frame belts are constructed of double layers of 1.5″ MIL-W- 17337 nylon webbing sewn with 3 passes of bonded heavy duty nylon thread; making this belt rigid, while still keeping its light weight and low profile characteristics; easy to use, and extremely comfortable for all day wear. A full 1.5″ wide Mil-Spec hook and loop (velcro) keeps the free end tightly attached to the belt. At the front of the belt has a 3″ inch loop velcro for morale patch. On the opposite side has a conceal zipper compartment to hold valuables or escape and evasion items. It also has a MIL-Spec 550 cord loop for attaching carabiner, key hooks etc.
Color (Patterns): Multicam, Multicam Black, Desert Marpat, Kryptek Typhon, Kryptek Highlander. (Solids): Coyote Brown, Black, Foliage Green, Olive Drab.
- AustriAlpin Triglide Frame Buckle
- 3 passes sewing with nylon bonded thread, dual layer super rigid MIL-W-17337 nylon webbing
- 1.5″ wide, 0.22″ thick; Low profile, feather light weight, simple to use and all day carry comfort
- 550 Cord Loop for attaching key and other items
- 3″ inch loop panel for morale patch
- 5″ inch conceal zipper compartment