The new Independence Watch from Minuteman Watches was designed by Chris Wiegand at Lum-Tec (so you know it will have excellent lume) and will be produced by Minuteman Watches in their Mentor, Ohio facility. The specs aren’t final on this watch yet but it will be the most affordable in the Minuteman line. The first production run will include 25 stainless steel versions and 75 with a black PVD coating.
- Assembled in the United States of America.
- 40mm case width without crown.
- Sapphire crystal with anti reflective coating on the inside.
- Swiss Quartz movement currently planning to us Ronda 515.
- Water resistant to 100 meters.
- Black PVD finish or Stainless finish.
- Individually serial numbered.
- Free lifetime battery replacement.
- 5 year limited warranty.
- Luminous hands and markers.
I should also note that Minuteman Watches donates 25% of the profit of their net annual sales to veteran’s charities. Check out the upcoming Independence Watch at Minuteman Watches.