The AR-15 barrel length rebels at Weapon Outfitters are at it again. They are known for their 13.7″ barrels which are designed to be short, light, functional, and non-NFA when paired with longer, permanently attached muzzle devices like the B.E. Meyers 249F. Now they have introduced another non-standard barrel length, 14″, that is designed to do the same when paired with muzzle devices like the Surefire SOCOM 3 Prong Flash Hider.
Once again, they are working with Ballistic Advantage (BA) to produce 14″ Hanson profile barrels. These barrels come from BA’s Performance Series and include a pinned, low profile gas block which makes them a great deal at $220.
• 5.56 NATO Chamber
• 4150 CrMoV (Chrome Moly Vanadium per MIL-B-11595E)
• 1/7 Twist Six Groove
• 1/2-28 Threaded Muzzle
• Carbine Length Gas System
• Proprietary BA Hanson Profile
• 1.03″ Gas Block Seat for .750″ Low Profile Gas Blocks Only
• QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish
• FailZero Nib Coated Extended M4 Feed Ramp Extension
• HP and MPI Tested