Raine Inc. has launched a Kickstarter campaign to fund their new MOLLE Cover for Tubes™ Cummerbunds. The covers have a number of functions including adding back the MOLLE real-estate lost to the Tubes hardware as well as protecting the hardware.
From Raine Inc.:
In development and testing for 2 years, the Raine MOLLE Cover for Tubes™ cummerbunds gives you back the MOLLE real-estate lost from using FirstSpear® Tubes™ quick release hardware on a plate carrier and body armor vest.
The MOLLE Cover is compatible with all FirstSpear® platforms, does not interfere with the Tubes™ quick release function, and securely attaches to Tubes™ cummerbunds like a second skin.
- Adds back the MOLLE real-estate lost from using FirstSpear® Tubes™
- Smooth quick release function
- Covers and protects FirstSpear® Tubes™ hardware
- Increases service life of Tubes™ hardware
- Increased protection from accidental quick release opening of Tubes™ hardware
- Attachment options compatible with MOLLE, FirstSpear® 6/12™, and 6/9™ platforms.
- Ambidextrous (Can be used on the left or right cummerbund)
- Colors: Coyote Brown, Ranger Green, Black, and Multicam
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending
- Shot Show Main Floor, Booth # 20132 (Tues – Fri)
- Shot Show Supplier Show Case, Booth # S1440 (Mon – Tues)
You can find out more at the Kickstarter campaign page: MOLLE Cover for Tubes on Kickstarter. If you do decide to back the project, message Raine Inc. and mention Jerking the Trigger. They will include an extra patch with your perks.